On the 21st and the 22nd of October, come and discover what goes on backstage in the the Clinique romande de réadaptation (CRR) and in its satellite at the EPFL.
The CRR is pleased to participate in the 'Entreprises Portes Ouvertes Sion' project, organised for the first time by the 'Jeune Chambre Internationale de Sion'. The jeune chambre internationale is an association which groups together men and women who wish to get involved in local life in another way than through politics
The objectives of this project are to :
- Raise the public's awareness of the local region's know-how
- Offer companies in Sion better visibility
- Create proximity and friendliness
- Put a face on the actors of the local economy
- Encourage vocation among the young people of the local community
- Contribute to informing the local population on services provided by the local authorities.
For the CRR, the guided visits will be carried out in groups (minimum 8, maximum 15 people) and on inscription. Visitors will be able to discover the infrastructures which make up the CRR and the activities run by the EPFL in its satellite at the Clinic.
1 visit from 13h30 to 15h00
1 visit from 11h00 to12h30
Inscriptions on: http://www.epo-sion.ch/les-visites