Two experts from the CRR talk about how to avoid injuries.
In an article which appeared on the 29th of January, Le Nouvelliste looked at the problems of sport injuries. To do so, it interviewed two experts from the sports medicine department of the Clinique romande de réadaptation (CRR), Docteur Pierre-Etienne Fournier (head of department) and the specialist in sports performance Michaël Duc (department coordinator).
Different aspects were addressed, for example :
- the importance of physical preparation
- can physical preparation be fun,
- how to return to a sporting activity after injury,
- should we be active during a period of injury,
Swiss Olympic Medical Center label
Certified since 2011, the sports medicine department of the CRR proposes services for all sportmen and women, from amateurs to professional athletes :
- endurance tests,
- program and training follow-up,
- specialised medical consultations
Come and check out the various services https://www.crr-suva.ch/somc